Skywarn Primary Repeater 147.045 + PL 110.9
SkyWarn Secondary Repeater 146.670 - PL 110.9
Have the following information ready:
* Skywarn Spotter ID number
* Location: Lat /Long or GPS if known
* Type of severe weather
* Wind Speed if known
* Direction Severe weather is moving
- What it's doing
- Strong Winds or wind that produces damage.
- Hail. Refer to hail size in comparison to coins (dime, nickel, penny, quarter). DO NOT mention "marble" size hail.
- Funnel clouds, wall clouds, or tornadoes.
- Damage (even well after the event).